New Dads Course
So you’re gonna be a father… CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are entering one of the biggest transitions of your life: the transition to fatherhood!
Becoming a dad is exciting. It’s rewarding. But it can also be overwhelming!
ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW WHAT TO DO?
Dr. Jay has taught this New Dads Class LIVE to dads-to-be in workshops in the past. But if a Dad couldn’t make the night he was teaching it, he’d miss out. And if you didn’t live in San Diego, you couldn’t attend. It was really hard to fit all of the information he wanted to give new dads when he was limited to only a 2-3 hour workshop.
So he switched gears and created this online class for all Dads to learn from in the comfort of your own home, when it’s convenient for you to watch the videos, listen to the audios and read the materials he put together. Dr. Jay ended up recording over 8 hours of content for this offering vs. just 3 hours in the live workshop.
In the New Dads Class, he will cover:
- Action Items for you to be the best prepared, calm and rested in the last few weeks of the pregnancy
- The 9 Things pregnant women say you can do to best support your partner in the last trimester
- A checklist of what to bring with you to the hospital or birth center
- How to be the Provider and Protector during labor and delivery so the birth goes as smoothly and safely as possible
- Real Talk about what no one tells you about the first few days, weeks and months are REALLY like as a new family so you’re best prepared for them
- Baby Bonding techniques that will help you feel more connected to your baby, more confident as a dad, so that you can care for and soothe your baby on your own
- The 7 Things new moms want you to do without them asking to best support them in the postpartum period.
- Communication techniques that help you and your spouse get on the same page in figuring out new family responsibilities and in parenting your child
- How to navigate going back to work and beginning work-life balance issues so don’t feel guilty or get criticized for the choices you’re making
- Self-Care Practices for Dads to keep you strong, healthy, and feeling like YOURSELF as you learn to be a parent